INDIVIDUAL, PERSONALISED CEREMONIES THAT REFLECT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT EACH OTHER.
YOUR WEDDING IS A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY; AN OCCASION YOU CHERISH AND REMINISCE ABOUT FOR YEARS TO COME.
Whether the ceremony is small and intimate or casual and contemporary, you can look forward to your special day with the calm and absolute confidence and the knowledge that all will go as planned and your ceremony will be individually crafted.
All couples have different ideas for their wedding day - some couples know exactly what they want and some arrive open to new ideas and suggestions. With your ideas and my professional experience, together we can create a personalized and memorable wedding day.
- Our initial meeting costs you nothing with ‘no obligation to continue’
- We meet in person, as many times as you wish. I'm always available by email and by phone to answer your questions
- I prepare all paperwork for the Notice of Intention of Marriage (document required by BDM) and verification of your original documents; i.e. birth certificates, passports and documents if required, of previous dissolution of marriage Download here
- I craft and prepare through many drafting processes, a personally written ceremony for you to read and edit before the final copy
- I encourage a rehearsal for you and your bridal party and give you tips and suggestions to make you feel at ease so you can anticipate your special day with joy and no nerves!
- I provide assistance for obtaining your official Victorian Marriage Certificate for changing couples surname Download here
- I travel to any venue within in Melbourne or its outskirts
- I arrive with plenty of time to prepare prior to the ceremony
- I can assist with paperwork for overseas partners, Immigration and foreign consulates for a Spouse Visa Application
- I lodge certificates and legal documents promptly to the BDM Registry
- I provide a wide selection of readings, vows, poems, verses, rituals and suggestions for music
- I have a PA system for amplification and music
- I've conducted a diverse range of marriage ceremonies and embrace the diversity that Melbourne holds, welcoming enquiries from people from all cultures and abroad
- I value LGBT unions and with a daughter very happily committed to her partner, we can't wait for current legislation to change
- I have parasols when it is hot and umbrellas when wet
We all want value for money and I advise couples not to choose a celebrant solely on costs. Your ceremony is an incredibly important component of the whole day; a special celebration that you want to be seamless and personal in every way for everyone.
Many people attend lots of weddings, so I want your ceremony to be personal, to be different and to standout; tailored to the unique couple that you are. Similarly, there are those couple who don't like to be the centre of attention and I can design the more discreet ceremony for you.
I work with you, giving ideas and suggestions, and listen to your individual needs. I then write your ceremony, send you drafts so that you can amend and alter any part of the service, until it is exactly what you require. I've never presented the same wedding twice.
My total package includes
All legal documents, prepared and completed prior to the ceremony and submitted after it
Commencing with NOIM Download here I complete all the paperwork, including information on obtaining your Victorian Marriage Certificate available
I provide a detailed, comprehensive resources folder containing introductions, sample vows, (as a stimulus to write your own if you wish), together with poems, reading and passages. My resources folder is filled with so many ideas for you.
My easy to follow guide will help you to start the process; suggestions of rituals, including 'handfasting', 'candle ceremony', 'rose ceremony', 'commitment to children ceremony'
Help and advice with music choice
PA system that amplifies sound complete with microphones
As many meetings as you wish; there is not a set number of times we get together to fine tune your individual ceremony
Rehearsal to make you feel at ease and anticipate your day with joy
Advice about your invitations and best seating arrangements for your guests
A ring pillow or cushion pouch for your use if required
If you are working within a budget, I'm more than happy to write one that accommodates your personal needs.
These cater for couples wanting a more simplistic approach for their special day
Some couples may just need the paperwork prepared, completed and signed as perhaps they are required to go overseas, at short notice or health concern
"I will always have a ceremony just for you"
Have you thought about a Weekday Wedding? Many venues offer cheaper or less expensive deals. With 'Save the Date' invites, you can inform your guests well in advance to keep 'Wednesday' free to share your special day.
Feel free to get in touch and we can explore your celebrant budget. I'm sure I can help.
Feel free to get in touch to make a time to chat about your tailor–made day